[Kde-games-devel] KMahjongg editor - deprecated code

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 23:01:21 UTC 2015

Hi Frederik,

On 22/11/2015, at 5:26 PM, Ian Wadham wrote:
> No more deprecated KGameCanvas in KMahjongg…
>
> I can push the change after I hear from Frederik about my
> previous change...

Attached is a patch, for KMahjongg's Editor and its FrameImage
class (wire-frame cursor).  This removes the last vestiges of obsolete
KGameCanvas graphics from KMahjongg and makes it dependent
on standard Qt graphics only.

The patch works by simply using QWidget, QPixmap and QPainter
in place of the obsolete library's classes.  It works fine with Qt 4.

Please could you apply it to the frameworks branch of KMahjongg,
to complet the work of modernising the graphics.

Cheers, Ian W.