[Kde-games-devel] KMahjongg frameworks branch

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 22:01:59 UTC 2015

Hi Frederik,

On 20/11/2015, at 10:05 PM, Frederik Schwarzer wrote:
> Unrelated: Do you still have the HEAD of the qgraphic branch available
> for testing? I cannot build it here because I only have KF5 build
> configured.

Yes, I do have qgraphic HEAD available for testing.

> If so, could you try running said version of KMahjongg with its
> kmahjonggrc file removed? Since the merge, this breaks the start of
> the game here and I would like to know if I messed up the merge or if
> the issue was there before.

It goes into an endless loop, trying to find a default layout and background.
It succeeds with the layout, but not with the background.  Then it tries both
the layout and the background again… and again…

There is some problem reported by QPainter.  I will investigate further, later
today (in Australia, AEST, UTC + 11).

Attached is an example kmahjonggrc file to get you going again, in case you
did actually remove it, as opposed to renaming… ;-)

Cheers, Ian W.