[Kde-games-devel] KMahjongg frameworks branch

Frederik Schwarzer schwarzer at kde.org
Fri Nov 20 11:05:11 UTC 2015

Am Donnerstag, 19. November 2015, 14:05:05 schrieb Ian Wadham:

Hi Ian,

> I have found failures in signal and slot programming in games to be
> tricky to debug.  That is why I would have left the syntax as is,
> but this is your show, Frederik, not mine… :-)
>
> As I said, I hope I am wrong… but keep your eyes open… :-)

Since the new syntax promises to catch some problems at compile time
and since the change to the new syntax has been made in large parts of
KDE, I think it's reasonable to place this bet. :)

Unrelated: Do you still habe the HEAD of the qgraphic branch available
for testing? I cannot build it here because I only have KF5 build
configured.
If so, could you try running said version of KMahjongg with its
kmahjonggrc file removed? Since the merge, this breaks the start of
the game here and I would like to know if I messed up the merge or if
the issue was there before.

Thanks
Frederik