[Kde-games-devel] Load translations

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Nov 8 21:52:05 UTC 2015

El Saturday 07 November 2015, a les 01:44:08, Frederik Schwarzer va escriure:
> Hi,
>
> in KShisen the translations are not complete. In the settings dialog
> the kshisen section becomes translated, when _one_or_both_ of these
> are used.
> CMakeLists.txt:    add_definitions(-DTRANSLATION_DOMAIN="kshisen")
> main.cpp:    KLocalizedString::setApplicationDomain("kshisen");
>
> It does not matter which one I use.
>
> The settings section KShisen borrows from libkmahjongg remain
> untranslated in both cases.
>
> Unfortunately
>
> http://api.kde.org/frameworks-api/frameworks5-apidocs/ki18n/html/classKLoca
> lizedString.html is 404'ed so I cannot read into this tonight.
>
> So, does anyone know, which of those we do need for our games?

The second. But it doesn't really matter, since you're saying about
libkmahjongg that is not a game.

You'll need to be a bit more concise in:
 * Which string you're seeing untraslated
 * Which langauge you're using.

Cheers,
  Albert