[Kde-games-devel] Introducing the KDE AI library

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Mar 8 22:09:39 UTC 2015

El Dissabte, 7 de març de 2015, a les 21:25:07, Inge Wallin va escriure:
> On Saturday, March 07, 2015 07:57:33 PM Inge Wallin wrote:
> > On Wednesday, February 11, 2015 05:29:02 PM Inge Wallin wrote:
> > > Feedback is very welcome even if you don't use it in your own program!
> >
> > Feedback is still very welcome, of course, but I am not at a stage where
> > I'd like to cooperate with some maintainer to implement the library. Any
> > taker?
> It was pointed out to me that this was unclear.  And indeed, not only is
> there a bad typo in it, there are also some words missing.  The above
> should be:
>
> Feedback is still very welcome, of course, but I am NOW at a stage where I'd
> like to cooperate with some maintainer to implement the library into their
> game. Any taker?

Maybe you can try blogging about it to get a bit more exposure outside our
small mailing list?

If i wasn't up to billions of commitments I'd like to try to use it in Kiriki
and see what I could get, actually Kiriki seems a easy enough game for a third
party that is not you nor me can give it a shot (not I'm not guaranteeing a
patch would be accepted, the AI is "ok" as it is, but it'd be at least a fun
exercise)

Cheers,
  Albert