[Kde-games-devel] OSX/CI: ksudoku fails to build on branch master

laurent Montel montel at kde.org
Thu Jan 22 10:59:14 UTC 2015

http://commits.kde.org/ksudoku/1f9c2983137d7b83c4496e3fafce703b5ef19987

http://commits.kde.org/kubrick/c8a4cf1d017306f141ce179f5008e9bb981752f4

> >> :-)
> >>
> >> P.S.: It seems to make sense to grep for this invalid define in all KF5
> >> projects...
> >
> > Indeed my script didn't convert it.
> > I fixed remove-kde4support.pl for it.
>
> Thanks, Laurent.
>
> Marko Käning found some occurrences of the obsolete Q_OS_MAC[X]* macros
> in other KF5 projects and says he has now fixed them.

Yes he send me an email about it.

> René Bertin found some in Qt 5 itself and has raised the topic on the
> Qt interest list.

Nobody saw it in qt5... Waou !

> I also think there may be some occurrences in Frameworks libraries and
> have asked Marko to have a look.  There are some in kdelibs, but I hope
> they have been ported away in Frameworks.

It was a problem in kdelibs as Q_WS_MAC was defined
In kf5 it's not so it's a problem.

--
Laurent Montel | laurent.montel at kdab.com | KDE/Qt Senior Software Engineer
Tel. France +33 (0)4 90 84 08 53,  http://www.kdab.fr