[Kde-games-devel] Freeze in 6 weeks

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 05:34:13 UTC 2015

Hi Laurent,

On 15/01/2015, at 5:48 PM, laurent Montel wrote:
> I will very happy to have some kf5 game in 15.04 but I can't do all by myself.

Some good news and some bad re KMahjongg.

My friend Marko Käning tested KMahjongg/KF5 on his Apple OSX/KF5 CI
system and both KMahjongg and the new CI system ran very well, see
the attached email for details.  This is on Apple OSX --- a tricky platform.

He came to grief when trying to save and load games.  I have suggested
some changes in the test-conditions for him to try.  Also, I have
suggested he re-test on Linux/KF5 CI.  I await further results from Marko.

Best regards, Ian W.