[Kde-games-devel] List of games merged in kf5

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Mon Feb 23 21:43:40 UTC 2015

Hi Laurent,

On 23 Feb 2015, at 22:35 , laurent Montel <montel at kde.org> wrote:
>> regarding kpat I want to point out that it doesn’t even build on OSX [1].
>
> Interesting. I will look at it.

thanks!

> As I told you I am not a OSX dev, I don"t have it so I can't fix a specific
> crash on this platform.
> You really need to ask to OSX dev. I can't help you about "exit crash"…

Yes, I do know, just wanted to announce that I’ll send an update on my list
of troubles… :)

Ian and Jeremy know very well that we’re still in a minefield here on OSX,
but I am happy that we also got 16 games seemingly working as of now:
 + kbreakout
 + ksnakeduel
 + kshisen
 + klines
 + klickety
 + ktuberling
 + ksquares
 + kiriki
 + kjumpingcube
 + kspaceduel
 + kolf
 + konquest
 + granatier
 + kmahjongg
 + killbots
 + kgoldrunner

I think that’s an impressive list already!

Greets,
Marko