[Kde-games-devel] List of games merged in kf5

laurent Montel montel at kde.org
Mon Feb 23 21:35:52 UTC 2015

Le Monday 23 February 2015 22:29:49 Marko Käning a écrit :
> Hi Laurent,
>
> regarding kpat I want to point out that it doesn’t even build on OSX [1].

Interesting. I will look at it.

> For all the other games I’ll reiterate my extensive list [2] and let you
> know whether things changed for the better after you worked on them lately,
> which concerns mostly these:
>  - kapman
>  - kblackbox
>  - kblocks
>  - kbounce
>  - kdiamond
>  - kfourinline
>  - kmines
>  - knetwalk
>  - kollision
>  - ksquares
>  - bomber
>  - bovo
> since most of them crash on exit.

As I told you I am not a OSX dev, I don"t have it so I can't fix a specific
crash on this platform.
You really need to ask to OSX dev. I can't help you about "exit crash"...

--
Laurent Montel | laurent.montel at kdab.com | KDE/Qt Senior Software Engineer
Tel. France +33 (0)4 90 84 08 53,  http://www.kdab.fr