[Kde-games-devel] KSudoku

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Tue Feb 10 19:20:08 UTC 2015

Hi Ian & Laurent,

On 03 Feb 2015, at 23:46 , Ian Wadham <iandw.au at gmail.com> wrote:
> What happens if you try a 3-D puzzle (Roxdoku 9) in KSudoku?

well, actually, I was able to run a 3D puzzle no problem!!! :)

BUT I get lots of these messages during gameplay on the console:
---
QOpenGLContext::swapBuffers() called without corresponding makeCurrent()
---

AND, yes, at startup there IS MORE:
---
Icon theme "hicolor" not found.
kf5.kiconthemes: "Theme tree: (Oxygen)"
ksudoku: Failed to load theme ""
ksudoku: Trying to load default
games.lib: Attempting to load .desktop at "/opt/kde/install/darwin/mavericks/clang/kf5-qt5/kde/kdegames/ksudoku/inst/share/ksudoku/themes/default.desktop"
ksudoku: loading "/opt/kde/install/darwin/mavericks/clang/kf5-qt5/kde/kdegames/ksudoku/inst/share/ksudoku/themes/ksudoku_egyptian.svg"
ksudoku: discarding cache
Failed to lock file ""
Unable to lock pixmap cache when trying to discard it
Failed to lock file "/Users/marko/Library/Caches/kpc/ksudoku-cache.lock"
Couldn't create index file "/Users/marko/Library/Caches/kpc/ksudoku-cache.index"
---

I think the LAST few lines ask for a similar patch like the one which you, Laurent,
created in b53898b71ca74a4c7e45d61b16eedc0d8ab69712 for kcoreaddons a few days ago…

Greets,
Marko