[Kde-games-devel] ksnakeduel naming issues

Michał Zając michal.zajac at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 15:07:31 UTC 2015

Hi,

I've been wondering if it would be possible to have the ksnakeduel name
sorted out.

Current situation is:
 - source tarball is named ksnakeduel
 - binary is named ktron
 - there is a desktop entry for kdesnake

This leads to current situation where the package in Debian is named ktron
and in Ubuntu we have ksnakeduel and ktron which is a dummy package to pull
ksnakeduel and we are wondering which one to keep. There are also trademark
problems.

My proposed solution would be to:
a) rename anything ktron to ksnakeduel
*b) rename kdesnake to ksnake

* this is optional but IMO it would make sense to have ksnake when you have
ksnakeduel

Best regards,
Michał Zając