[Kde-games-devel] OSX/CI: Compilation of status of KF5 games

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Tue Feb 3 22:00:50 UTC 2015

Hi Jakob,

On 03 Feb 2015, at 22:40 , Jakob Gruber <jakob.gruber at gmail.com> wrote:
> what about Picmi, did you give it a try as well?

yes, but last time was already a while ago (it failed to build back then)
and today I simply forgot to add it to my list...

OKAY, so I tried again just now and can report that

	1) it built just fine

	2) I could click around and fill out the game’s board

	3) the game unfortunately crashed at exit

Shall I send the crash log via PM or better create a bug report for it?

Best regards,
Marko