[Kde-games-devel] [Announce] KSokoban's Port to KDE Frameworks 5 (KF5) is [Mostly] Complete

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Sun Dec 20 14:28:04 UTC 2015

Hi all!

I recently mostly finished porting the KSokoban maintenance port on SourceForge
from KDE 4 to KF5 :

http://www.shlomifish.org/open-source/projects/ksokoban/

At first I opted to use KDE4LibsSupport but I ended up eliminating their use. I
ran into some problems with the porting documentation being somewhat lacking
but otherwise, it was doable. Enjoy!

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish