[Kde-games-devel] KMahjongg frameworks branch

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 01:13:17 UTC 2015

Hi Frederik,

On 17/12/2015, at 9:25 PM, Frederik Schwarzer wrote:
> As for the frameworks branch, I consider it done so far, with a loose
> definition of "so far". :)
> All the bug triaging should be done after the merge so fixed issues can
> be closed directly and not commented on that they will be fixed at some
> undefined point in the future.
>
> The resizing issue you are looking into is also cosmetical, so no real
> show stopper.

Resizing is a stringent test of whether the graphics in a program is working
properly and whether it does its layout calculations correctly in all cases.

The issue is cosmetic in this case (the current look is "OK" most of the time),
but I think the current code has some problems...

> Not because it's ok the way it is but because resizing
> is not a regular use case. So please keep fixing it. :)

I have found and fixed a few things and the centring and tile-spacing is
looking better now.  No more tiles overlapping (unphysically) at edge-to-
edge meeting places, whatever the window-size and tile-size.

> So for now I am aiming for Monday 21st  to merge the frameworks branch
> into master and start triaging. If there are no objections, that is.

Sounds OK to me.  Go for it.  I can send a patch for the graphics later.

Cheers, Ian W.