[Kde-games-devel] KMahjongg frameworks branch

Frederik Schwarzer schwarzer at kde.org
Thu Dec 10 09:02:48 UTC 2015

Hi Ian,

today I had a short look at the Classic tileset in Inkscape. I wanted
to decrease the intensity of the shadow a little bit. When I changed
the opacity property of the tile in the upper left by "enter group",
tree of the tile's shadows below was changed accordingly. One of the
four tile's shadows remained the same.
Do yoou know how this linkage is achieved?
The IDs of the "correct" ones are "use1234" with different numbers for
"1234". I cannot find those numbers anywhere else, so I cannot guess
what the right number for the forth tile would be. Any idea?

I also saw the shift between the rotated tile representations but it
behaves strangly when I try to move the tile. I moved one tile inside
its group by 10 px down and left and in the game it was moved by 2 or
3 px. So no luck yet. :)

Regards,
Frederik