[Kde-games-devel] Installing Palapeli on Windows

Roney Gomes roney477 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 01:44:58 UTC 2014

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 7:11 PM, Ian Wadham <iandw.au at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am hoping KDE 5 will "prune" these overheads and make
> cross-platform use a nicer experience ..

Not only cross platform, cross desktop environments as well. All of us
know the pain which is to install KDE software on a different desktop
environment.

>From I what I've seen thus far KF5 will be all about modularity and
integration with Qt. The promise is to have no distinction between a
Qt and a KDE app. If that is the case, I'll gladly offer compiled
versions of KDE games to Windows.
--
Roney