[Kde-games-devel] Porting KDE game/games to KDE Frameworks 5

Inge Wallin inge at lysator.liu.se
Sun Mar 2 18:23:30 UTC 2014

On Sunday, March 02, 2014 14:38:26 Anuj Pahuja wrote:
> Thanks for the support Roney. I proposed the idea in the kde-devel channel
> in IRC and received mixed reviews. As per them, it's a very doable and
> worthwhile project for the summer but is easy and would not take much time
> to implement. So could anyone help me narrowing down the scope of my
> project or add should I port to QML/QtQuick as well for it to be a
> reasonable project?

Hi Anuj,

Let me be very clear here: My mail had absolutely nothing to do with you
personally.  I am very happy that you are working on the games and helping out
the community. And I am sorry if what I wrote made you feel as if I was
attacking you.

Actually I thought for some time before sending the mail because I realized
that it could sound a bit harsh.  But then I decided that being clear was
better than the alternative so I sent it after all.

	-Inge