[Kde-games-devel] Merge frameworks in master

Roney Gomes roney477 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 13:28:57 UTC 2014

On Tue Dec 30 2014 at 16:59:58 laurent Montel <montel at kde.org> wrote:

> Now I would like to merge in master as I think it's a good idea to have it
> in next kde release 'kde-15.3„ kde-15.4„ I don't know when it will release.
>
> What do you think about it ?

I would like to merge myself the games I maintain, that is, KNavalBattle
and KBounce. The reason being I have branches with unfinished work in
KNavalBattle and also want to see how good are the ports currently so I can
fix any newly included bugs.

Now talking about release cycles, guys, could you explain or point me to
any documentation explaining how the new applications release cycle works?
I haven't been much engaged with KDE lately being this list the only
connection I have to the project currently.

I understand that with the arrival of Frameworks we now have different
release cycles for each one of the blocks that compound the whole
ecosystem, that is, apps, frameworks and plasma (I guess). What I still
don't get is how the apps releases have been scheduled, how many releases
do we have per year now?

To finalize, I sincerely desire a very happy 2015 for all of you and your
families. Let the coming year be a productive period for us all and KDE
Games as well.

Cheers!