[Kde-games-devel] Konquest development

Alexander Schuch aschuch247 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 23:27:47 UTC 2013

On 28 November 2013 03:21, Michael Reeves <reeves.87 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 26, 2013 10:36:49 PM Pierre wrote:
>
>> It gets harder when you have a lot of events for the same planet.
>> Simply grouping all the messages in one (potentially huge) dialog would ease
>> the pain without having that issue.
>>

> I have a patch that would do just that by completing the already started
> implementation of the message queue. Since the primary motivation is the need
> to see which of your planets were attacked reinforcement messages could be
> optionally left out of the summary. This is how I play due to the number of
> reinforcement messages I get toward the end of play on large maps. I generally
> don't need this information as much as I do the attack notifications.

Guess I play the game differently then, as I hardly ever read any
message. I just check the visual differences of my colour compared to
last turn in order to see if I need to intervene somewhere. So what
about an option to show/hide the reinforcement messages in the
messages dock?

Regards,
Alexander