[Kde-games-devel] Gsoc

Rajat chawla chawlarajat303 at gmail.com
Mon May 27 19:32:25 UTC 2013

I think I just found out the reason why KDE games is so isolated and so
less people are actively involved in it. I have no regrets that I couldn't
make it to gsoc this year but atleast I was active for a couple of months.
And I am shocked to see the person who got selected. Ha ha ha I never saw
him in mailing list, nor in irc's neither I found any bugfixes by him. So
many students were involved actively from not only India but some other
countries as well but I couldn't find a name of single of them. I had
thought of getting attached with kdegames for whole of my life but now but
I'll not even open the kde page again in my life.

Seriously, I choose the wrong organisation where everything is prefixed.
Huh..