[Kde-games-devel] kmahjonng qgraphic branch

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon May 27 17:52:25 UTC 2013

El Dilluns, 27 de maig de 2013, a les 08:24:50, Ian Simpson va escriure:
> Coming back to this after a few weeks away, I'm thinking maybe it's ready
> for master... Seems stable and to have all the features there.
>
> If anyone wants to look at the code or test the game a bit and try to break
> it that would be cool :-)

Hi there, it seems you're a bit late :-/ We are already in Soft Feature
freeze[1] and no new features besides the ones listed at [2] are accepted.

You should have gotten a mail to kde-cvs-announce last week explaining that
situation, did you?

You may try to ask for an excemption to the release-team [3] arguing that you
forgot to update the feature plan. Or you can just do like or people do and
silently edit [2] hoping noone will realize.

Cheers,
  Albert

[1] http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.11_Release_Schedule
[2] http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.11_Feature_Plan