[Kde-games-devel] Simple KDE Games based upon QML

Harsh Choudhary shry.harsh at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 20:59:27 UTC 2013

Hi, I want to take participate in GSoC this year and very interested in the
project Porting KDE Game to QtQuick/QML. I have made a 'Snakes and Ladders'
game in QML. I want to get familiar with KDE games using KDE libraries and
QML so that I can get to know how to integrate the two things. So, please
tell me some simple KDE games based upon QML to start with. I will try
adding new feature/functionality or fix bugs. :)

--
*Harsh*