[Kde-games-devel] Online Granatier, common real time online gaming libs?

Mathias Kraus k.hias at gmx.de
Thu Jun 6 19:37:57 UTC 2013

I have to agree with Albert. If there is something out there we can use, it's better than reinventing the wheel. Just try to make it better than starting from scratch.
Maybe we can extend the Naval Battle solution to fit our needs. If we don't find anything, then an own solution would be neccessary.

Am Sonntag, 2. Juni 2013, 15:49:08 schrieb Eneko Nieto:
> Maybe building something above any floss network library? Google
> around have found these:
>
> http://www.zeroc.com/ice.html
> http://enet.bespin.org/Features.html
> http://pocoproject.org/features.html

I don't know much about networking so I just trust you guys to take the right decission.

> I haven't found any suitable library with lobbying, server discovery
> and so on. Anyone knows someone?
>
> Eneko

Regards,
Hias