[Kde-games-devel] Stop maintaining KMahjongg

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Jan 9 19:32:49 UTC 2013

El Dimarts, 8 de gener de 2013, a les 23:12:36, Christian Krippendorf va
escriure:
> Hi guys,

Hi

> just want to say, that i will stop being maintainer for kmahjongg.

Oh that's sad :-/

> I'm in
> preparation for studying Chemical Engineering, so i need the time. For the
> next three years.
>
> I will keep all accounts and email addresses for maybe solving some bugs on
> any kde project, when i got a little bit of time.

Do you think you could have a look at
https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/108234/
https://svn.reviewboard.kde.org/r/5760/
https://svn.reviewboard.kde.org/r/5682/

As last push before retiring?

Good luck with the Chemical stuff, don't get yourself killed!

Cheers,
  Albert