[Kde-games-devel] Resurrecting KAsteroids

Eric Mesa ericsbinaryworld at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 22:00:54 UTC 2013

Recently I'd been thinking of implementing Asteroids with Pygame because
there was a multiplayer version I loved as a kid.  I remembered that at
some point there was an Asteroids game in KDE, but unfortunately it never
made it to KDE 4.  I was curious about potentially creating it for KDE 4.
I've done work in QML (which everything seems to be moving towards) and
Python.

I imagine KDE has some tech similar to Pygame to make game creation
easier.  Where would I look to get started?
--
Eric Mesa
http://about.me/ericmesa