[Kde-games-devel] gsoc 2013 :port kde game to qml

Roney Gomes roney477 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 19:06:35 UTC 2013

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 12:03 PM, Heena Mahour <heena393 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi ,

Hello Heena.

> I would be quite  happy to do it this year in gsoc 2013 ,if someone is
> interested in mentoring this project in gsoc 2013 .

Currently we are in the need of some contributors, having just a few
active maintainers who try to spend some of their free time helping
the project, therefore I'm not sure whether *at this time* we have
people available to mentor a project. But, as I told you in a thread
on the kde-devel list, it's a bit early to talk about GSoC.

The best thing you can do right now is help us to solve some of the
bugs pending in the bugtracker. I'm the maintainer of KBounce and
KNavalBattle thus -- if you have the interest -- I recommend you to
see some of their bugs. I'd be glad to give any help you'll need. :-)

Here are the links to both KNavalBattle's [1] and KBounce's [2] bugs list:

[1] https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?product=kbattleship&component=general&resolution=---&list_id=517052

[2] https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?product=kbounce&component=general&resolution=---&list_id=517053

Best regards.

--