[Kde-games-devel] Review Board, Apple and a patch for Palapeli

Nemanja Hirsl nemhirsl at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 20:49:14 UTC 2013

On Monday, 16. December 2013. 10.10.48 Ian Wadham wrote:
> Next year is an important anniversary for me - 50 years since
> I got my first job as a programmer.

Wow! Congratulations on your anniversary. This sounds you had rich career, starting in pre-C era when cobol was around.

> I plan to celebrate it by
> adding some features to Palapeli, fixing some bugs in games
> I maintain (KGoldrunner, Kubrick, KSudoku and KJumpingCube)
> and then retiring from KDE Games maintenance, hoping someone
> else can take over the games I maintain.

I'll try, if time permits, to continue fixing bugs in some of games you maintain now. It would be good if you could create reviews for bugfixes you plan to commit and make take over easier for us.

Wishing you the best in this next phase in your life. Enjoy it.

Regards,
Nemanja