[Kde-games-devel] Gsoc 2013 student introduction.

Tatiana Baklan baklantat at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 14:16:24 UTC 2013

Hello.

My name's Tatiana Baklan, currently doing my first year studying "IT"
at the Kiev Polytechnic Institute, Ukraine. While I don't have much
real world programming experience, I've acquired solid knowledge of
the C language during the first term, and am studying C++ for this
one. We've also got a QT-based "course project" this year, so I'm
currently learning it as well. The QML porting project seems to be
both interesting and reachable. I'm particularly interested in the
KLines game, but could work on an other one as well. I've set up
kdesrc, and waiting for the build to finish right now. Could you
please provide me with a small task to get a taste of the project?