[Kde-games-devel] Building kbounce

Rajat chawla chawlarajat303 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 10:15:37 UTC 2013

hello,

I would like to know how to build kbounce and run it from kdevelop.Please
tell me step by step procedure because I've been trying it from so long.
I would also like to know can we build it from qt creator. I tried but it
asks for some arguments for cmake in the starting.
Also, ain't there any software(like netbeans for java) ,that keeps all the
project files together on the left hand side and you make some changes
,build the project from a button above and see whther your code executed or
not.
Please ,looking for help seriously.
Give me step by step on how to do it from kdevelop.

Thank You

Rajat