[Kde-games-devel] Moving the web to git

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Apr 22 23:39:04 UTC 2013

You probably know we are moving to an all git shop, so we need to migrate the
web from svn to git.

I've run the scripts to create the git repo from svn and got a repo that I've
uploaded at kde:scratch/aacid/games-kde-org

I have done a diff to the current web contents and they all match and a
cursory look at the history looks fine too, but if someone can have a look to
see everything looks good for him too it'd be cool.

If noone finds something weird i plan to ask sysadmins to migrate the git repo
to a more official place and use that instead of the svn repo on thursday.

Cheers,
  Albert