[Kde-games-devel] kmahjongg qgraphic branch

Ian Simpson ian.kdedev at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 11 14:00:41 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Don't you think it's better like that though? It's been like that since I started looking at the branch and I never thought to change it. If I click a tile I want to select it. Christian submitted a feature request (kde bugs 286878) for this as an option back in 2011, but there was no response.

It may result in better scores, you could clear the board quicker, but it's very little difference and the old scores would just gradually be pushed out.

Maybe only clear the selection if the same tile, or background is clicked, and swap the selection if another, non-matching tile is clicked?