[Kde-games-devel] kmahjongg qgraphic branch

Ian Simpson ian.kdedev at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 3 21:40:32 UTC 2013

Hello all,

So I've done some work on the branch and think it would be good to get some feedback.

It seems stable, and I've tried to implement the missing features and settings. I'm pretty happy with the result, if not so sure about the coding :-)

I'm not sure about having to disconnect from the selectionChanged() signal but tried various things and that was the only one that stopped the crashing and/or warning messages about items being in a different, or no scene. Don't know if I should have used scene()->blockSignals() instead, or done it a different way entirely.

Anyway, if anyone wants to take a look it would be great.