[Kde-games-devel] committing svgz and png to git

Wolfgang Rohdewald wolfgang at rohdewald.de
Sun Sep 9 01:36:43 UTC 2012

now that all those files in the git repositories will be optimized
(svgz with compression level 0=no compression, png with optipng and advdef)

what happens if I commit svgz / png changes without applying this optimization
to my files first? The repo will certainly grow if I replace an uncompressed svg
with a compressed copy.

I can define commit hooks doing that locally, but what if somebody does not
define them? Shouldn't there be commit hooks on the server for this
transformation?

--
Wolfgang