[Kde-games-devel] Being admins of the git repos

Roney Gomes roney477 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 12:26:40 UTC 2012

On Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 12:53 PM, Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:
> The git repos have been already created, though some of them are still empty
> waiting for Wolfgang's magic touch.
>
> At the moment Wolfgang and me are admins of all the kdegames git repos, if you
> wish to be admin (in projects.kde.org speak) of a given repo please answer
> this mail and tell me which repos you want to be admin of (I think the only
> thing it gives you is power to delete branches and to some metadata: name,
> description, etc in projects.kde.org)

I want to be the admin of KBounce and KNavalBattle. I worked a lot on
them during GSoC and want to keep the job. What I don't know is
whether it's a problem to be the maintainer of two games and whether
is there any set of responsibilities or code of conduct that a
maintainer have to follow. Is there any?

--
Roney