[Kde-games-devel] Ksirk bug fixes

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Oct 4 23:11:11 UTC 2012

El Dimecres, 3 d'octubre de 2012, a les 21:36:12, Nemanja Hirsl va escriure:
> Hi,
>
> Just a kind reminder to finish Ksirk reviews:
> http://svn.reviewboard.kde.org/r/7045/
> http://svn.reviewboard.kde.org/r/7046/
>
> Is there anything else I should do, or it is up to maintainer to check in
> the code and resolve bugs?

I thought Kleag (the ksirk author) was answering your reviews, i'll put them
in my huge queue and try to process them in a month if he or nobody else has
done before. Sorry for the delay but the kdegames field is a bit
undermanpowered at the moment.

Thanks for your contribution and keep them coming!

Cheers,
  Albert