[Kde-games-devel] Repository Freezes

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Nov 18 21:34:32 UTC 2012

El Diumenge, 18 de novembre de 2012, a les 16:38:12, Roney Gomes va escriure:
> On 11/18/2012 03:53 PM, Parker Coates wrote:
> > There isn't just one freeze, but several. Were those commits you saw
> > bugfixes?
> Oh yes, looking carefully now I see they were bug fixes and version
> number updates.
>
> > Have you seen the release schedule? [1] It explains all the different
> > freezes pretty thoroughly.
>
> Yes, I saw it but couldn't figure how long each freeze is. For example,
> the last freeze happened on November 15 and now just urgent fixes (such
> as compilation errors) are allowed. So, I can suppose this rule will
> last until 4.10 is released?

Nope, "The usual beta rules apply as soon as the Beta tarballs have been
generated.", you can tell me that you don't know when the tarballs are
generated, that's fair, so at lastest they apply to "[edit] Wednesday,
November 21, 2012: KDE SC 4.10 Beta 1 Release"

But i can tell you that the kdegames tarballs are already generated so we are
back to "usual beta rules".

Cheers,
  Albert