[Kde-games-devel] Repository Freezes

Roney Gomes roney477 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 19:38:12 UTC 2012

On 11/18/2012 03:53 PM, Parker Coates wrote:
> There isn't just one freeze, but several. Were those commits you saw bugfixes?

Oh yes, looking carefully now I see they were bug fixes and version
number updates.

> Have you seen the release schedule? [1] It explains all the different
> freezes pretty thoroughly.

Yes, I saw it but couldn't figure how long each freeze is. For example,
the last freeze happened on November 15 and now just urgent fixes (such
as compilation errors) are allowed. So, I can suppose this rule will
last until 4.10 is released? That's exactly my doubt, I don't know when
the repos get unfrozen.