[Kde-games-devel] ksirk and ksudoku still reference Qt3Support

Ian Wadham ianw3 at tpg.com.au
Sun May 13 13:10:50 UTC 2012

On 13/05/2012, at 7:58 AM, Stefan Majewsky wrote:
> Qt 5 is going to remove the Qt3Support, so I checked where we are
> still using it.
>
>    $ ack-grep -l --cpp '\bQ3'
>    ksudoku/src/gui/export/exportpuzzles.h
>
> KSudoku references Q3ValueList in a typedef. Is this still used? If
> so, please port to QList.

That code does not actually get built and has not been worked on for
about 4 years, when KSudoku was originally released.  I really do not
know what it does (export what, to where?), but it seems to have some
printing code in there too, so I am reluctant to just delete it.  It would be
nice to restore KSudoku's long-lost Print action one day.  It would be nice
too if people would put more comments in their code, but then pigs
might fly … :-)

What do you think I should do with this whole ksudoku/src/gui/export/
code directory, Stefan?

Regards, Ian W.