[Kde-games-devel] ksirk and ksudoku still reference Qt3Support

Stefan Majewsky stefan.majewsky at googlemail.com
Sat May 12 21:58:45 UTC 2012

Hi,

Qt 5 is going to remove the Qt3Support, so I checked where we are
still using it.

    $ ack-grep -l --cpp '\bQ3'
    ksudoku/src/gui/export/exportpuzzles.h

KSudoku references Q3ValueList in a typedef. Is this still used? If
so, please port to QList.

    ksirk/ksirk/iris/src/xmpp/xmpp-core/connector.cpp
    ksirk/ksirk/iris/src/irisnet/noncore/legacy/srvresolver.h
    ksirk/ksirk/iris/src/irisnet/noncore/legacy/srvresolver.cpp

The Q3Dns class is used here. "Porting to Qt4" says that this should
be replaced by QHostInfo::fromName(). Any takers?

Greetings
Stefan