[Kde-games-devel] [PANIC] Git conversion deadline approaching

Viranch Mehta viranch.mehta at gmail.com
Wed May 9 13:16:12 UTC 2012

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 6:38 PM, David Edmundson
<david at davidedmundson.co.uk>wrote:

> I would highly highly highly recommend one repo for each game.
> We went this way in KTp and overall it's been a lot easier.

Sounds fair. I'll go ahead with kbreakout for now. Do we have a successful
conversion to git
of a game for reference and/or example of the conversion? I'm looking at
kde-rueset repo
and I want to look at a ruleset that has been successful and is there in
KDE's git infra-
structure.

Thanks,
Viranch