[Kde-games-devel] Mentoring for GSoC in KDE Games

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 00:34:02 UTC 2012

Hi guys,

Earlier on I expressed an interest in being a GSoC mentor for KDE Games,
but unfortunately I must bow out.

One of my reasons was that Google required more personal information than
I am prepared to give, but I also have many other demands on my time this year.
And apparently my timezone is likely to cause communication difficulties (IRC
is usually not practical for me).

I hope somebody else will be able to step up, because we seem to have a very
promising group of applicants this year.

All the best, Ian W.