[Kde-games-devel] git conversion kmahjongg

Parker Coates parker.coates at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 20:50:22 UTC 2012

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 15:37, Wolfgang Rohdewald wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 13. März 2012, 20:23:34 schrieb Christian Krippendorf:
>> We do now use separate git repos for every project?
>> Then the cmake file needs some changes!
>
> this could be developed and tested in a clone repository
> (cloning from the kmahjongg-conversion-test.git, because
> I will overwrite that) and then applied to the final git repo

Personally, I think we should be working on this in SVN, ideally
getting to the point that our games can build both as part of the
module (building and installing alongside libkdegames and
libkmahjongg) or as a stand-alone app (relying on libs already being
installed). I don't think that should be too tricky.

The benefit would obviously be that things would continue to work both
in SVN and in testing Git repos, which should also lead to a smoother
transition. Once the Git migration is complete, just remove the
support for building as part of the module.

If I find some time, I'll take a look at this, but if anyone would
like to step up, that'd be most welcome as well. :)

Parker