[Kde-games-devel] git conversion kmahjongg

Wolfgang Rohdewald wolfgang at rohdewald.de
Tue Mar 13 19:37:27 UTC 2012

Am Dienstag, 13. März 2012, 20:23:34 schrieb Christian Krippendorf:
> We do now use separate git repos for every project?
> Then the cmake file needs some changes!

this could be developed and tested in a clone repository
(cloning from the kmahjongg-conversion-test.git, because
I will overwrite that) and then applied to the final git repo

> Later i will check the repo... branches tags etc.

you have an open branch work/krippendorf. All of it is merged, so
I guess you might just as well delete it.

of course this has nothing to do with the conversion, you can do
that now or after git transition or never - maybe you want to
use it again.

KDE/2.2 in git is still a mess - I am still trying to sort that out.

--
Wolfgang