[Kde-games-devel] git conversion kmahjongg

Wolfgang Rohdewald wolfgang at rohdewald.de
Mon Mar 12 11:01:06 UTC 2012

Am Montag, 12. März 2012, 09:00:11 schrieb Wolfgang Rohdewald:
> Am Sonntag, 11. März 2012, 21:32:33 schrieb Nicolas Alvarez:
> > This always happens; commits by cvs2svn have no author name at all. You
> > should just ask admins for an author name audit exemption for your scratch
> > repository.
>
> I found something better in  playground/kooka/kooka-postprocess.sh:
>
> use git-filter-branch
> replace with CVS2SVN <cvs2svn at kde.org>

CVS2SVN is also rejected. So I now replace it with git config user.name /
user.email

otherwise the conversion is now about done

git clone git at git.kde.org:scratch/wrohdewald/kmahjongg

I am however puzzled about v2.2.1 - could somebody please check if
this is really correct?

I will update kde-ruleset later, probably not today

--
Wolfgang