[Kde-games-devel] Rule writing, common data

Stefan Majewsky stefan.majewsky at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 11 22:52:03 UTC 2012

On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 11:28 PM, Parker Coates <parker.coates at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ideally, libkcardgame would be ready to roll as a public library in
> its own repo, and the card decks could move there, but it's not. Maybe
> we could split the decks off into a libkcards pseudo-library,
> currently containing only data files. When libkcardgame becomes
> release-worthy, it could move there. Just a thought.

Ordering with libkcardgame definitely makes sense. I would actually
recommend to put libkcardgame in there from the start, even if the
produced library is called "libkcardgameprivate" or whatever until the
API/ABI is stable. This setup clarifies everything, and makes it
easier for you to start a port of LSkat in a feature branch.

Greetings
Stefan