[Kde-games-devel] [GSoC 2012] KDE game using QML ("Qt Quick")

Stefan Majewsky stefan.majewsky at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 11 21:13:04 UTC 2012

On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 10:00 PM, Supreet Pal Singh
<supreetpal at gmail.com> wrote:
> Do you recommend me approaching the plasma devs now or after we have final proposal?

I don't know how the Plasma devs could help you, since you know QML
already. For this proposal, you will have to do without a mentor. We
will take care of finding one for you if we want to accept your
application.

> No git? :(

Yes, we did not move yet. Our situation is complicated because we have
a huge pile of binary data files, which Git is known not to handle too
well in terms of repository size.

But don't fear, we're working on the conversion right now. I'm
confident that we can get the Git move done before GSoC starts.

Greetings
Stefan