[Kde-games-devel] [GSoC 2012] KDE game using QML ("Qt Quick")

Stefan Majewsky stefan.majewsky at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 11 19:55:29 UTC 2012

On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 8:53 PM, Stefan Majewsky
<stefan.majewsky at googlemail.com> wrote:
> So it really is a long text, with a lot of bla-bla-bla and
> yadda-yadda-yadda which you probably don't even need to know about,
> but it's always nice to have such a text available for reference.

Sorry for spamming the list, but I know that there are other GSoC
applicants for the QML-porting idea on this list. If you skipped my
last email, I explicitly advise you to go back to read it; it contains
a braindump of about everything which one might want to know about
this project.

Greetings
Stefan