[Kde-games-devel] KMahjongg

Christian Krippendorf Coding at Christian-Krippendorf.de
Sat Mar 10 22:21:02 UTC 2012

Hey guys,

as i got time again on 21th of March, i used to know what to do with the
game. Many things happened, but maybe some finally direct instructions
will be good. So some questions:

1. What about KMahjongg and the use of KGameCanvas?

As KGameCanvas will be private how should i handle it? Implement it in
my source tree? Or port the game to QGraphicsView? Just tell what, i
will do so.

2. What about libkmahjongg?

Should this lib only get private by kmahjongg or maybe direct
implementation into kmahjongg? Or just wait till some theme parts of
tagaro will be migrated to KGameTheme and then port to this?

3. Something else that should happen with the game or i should keep
attention to?

I followed the mailing list as much as i can, but some expressions are
still fuzzy to me... :-)

Thanks

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards