[Kde-games-devel] Rule Writing

Wolfgang Rohdewald wolfgang at rohdewald.de
Fri Mar 9 22:23:42 UTC 2012

Am Donnerstag, 2. Februar 2012, 13:59:12 schrieb Wolfgang Rohdewald:
> Am Donnerstag, 2. Februar 2012, 13:01:36 schrieb Frederik Schwarzer:
> > For that to happen, those who think their rules are finished, should
> > make the resulting repo available for download
>
> git clone git at git.kde.org:scratch/wrohdewald/kajongg

git clone git at git.kde.org:scratch/wrohdewald/libkmahjongg

now preparing kmahjongg

please note that kapman shows commits for branching like
"Branch for KDE 4.8" in r1269583. Those commits hold no changes.

kajongg and libkmahjongg don't have such commits. I compared
with okular, kdelibs and akonadi and they don't have such commits
either.

I also looked at granatier which has the same empty branching
commits so I suppose other games have them too.

Personally I think it looks better without. Look at it with gitk --all.
And if the core repositories do without, I think we should do
the same.

Also, when using only git, such commits do not exist since
branching creates no commit.

--
Wolfgang