[Kde-games-devel] GSoC Applicant Asking For Help

Josef Spillner spillner at kde.org
Mon Mar 5 23:43:59 UTC 2012

Oi Roney,

:: Roney Gomes Montag 05 März 2012
> Yes, it's really a big country. Can you, please, tell me who is your
> Brazilian colleague?

You can find a list of well-known KDE people in Brazil on the following page:
http://br.kde.org/Grupos_locais

Among those, Mauricio is the one who Ian meant.

In terms of geography, I'm probably the closest one to you (in Paraíba) but as
recent kdegames git commit messages are showing I'm currently not actively
maintaining my game projects on the code level as I should be :/
In order to become more familiar with the community in addition to this
mailing list, you could lurk on IRC in #kde-games and #kde-brasil and see
who's active and responsive nowadays.

Josef